Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To Big

Emerson is just getting to big for her own good it seems lately!!!! I can't help the fact that she is no longer my little baby girl but she is momma's big girl, actually she is more Papa's girl but that is another story, that she is to sassy for words. She is my blond hair blue eye big girl who now has a big girl bed and momma can FINALLY put her hair in piggies!!! Although the top of her hair still seems to be having growing issue. I think I need to get her some miracle grow for her hair. She is so independent and is exploring everything to do herself. She speaks more clearly now and she makes sure that everyone in the entire room knows what she is saying, she does not have an inside voice what-so-ever.

As her 2nd birthday is rapidly approaching I can't help but think how amazing this little girl in my life has been. She has made and changed everything in my life for the better and each days is that much brighter with her in it!!!! It's hard to imagine where my life would be or what it would be like without her in it. I feel truly blessed to have her in my life and how everyday is always something new for her and my family!!!

No comments: