I can't believe 2 years ago today , 11:14 P.M. to be exact, this blond hair blue eyed girl came into my life and changed my world for the better. Of course she decided to come into this world her own way, nothing has changed much for her since that day. This little girl is so smart but I might be a little partial to this. Everyday is a new adventure for her and I and those around us. She now has her big girl bed and she now freely roams around the room when she doesn't want to sleep. She has fallen off her bed a few times and I have found her sound asleep on the floor next to the bed a couple of times already. She makes me smile and laugh every day at her independence and the little girl that she is becoming.
She has mind of her own and is very strong willed, sometimes maybe a little to much for my liking. She is as sassy as they come but loving to every person she meets. She has a good heart and is caring and loves to be around people all the time. The more the merrier to her because she has a blast with anything that she does. She is a little water baby and can not be in the pool enough. She can swim on her own with the help of a little floaty swim suit and she wouldn't have it any other way.
I love this girl more than life itself and everyday is the best with her in it!!! Watching her grow and turn in to the most amazing child the past 2 years has been the best thing that I have been able to experience. Although very trying at times I wouldn't change it!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her and I but I know it's going to be an amazing one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment