I know every time I post something I always comment on how much I am lagging and I promise that I will keep up with this thing so the people important in our lives can stay in touch with what is going on, especially with Emerson. I have a good reason why this is so far behind I promise!!!!
Things have been insane lately!!! I gave my notice at work to explore other avenues of careers and to finish my school. Which I will be complete with Credential and all by this time next year, hopefully soon. Emerson turned 2 and this little loveable, sometimes, monster has emerged into the VERY TERRIBLE TWOs for the most part. We still have our good moments but the tantrums and jealousy seem to be out numbering the good right now but we are working on that. The binky is almost gone. A friend of mine suggested we slowly cut the pacifier itself and I have slowly been doing that. Emerson thinks its broke but yet still finds some way to suck on the thing but her need for it is slowly starting to go away. When this stage has been completed and there is no longer a binky let the potty training commence. I tried it earlier in the summer and I just don't think she was quite ready for it. But I feel she is getting close, she wants to wear princess panties like her cousin!!!
So many great things to look forward here in the coming weeks we are all very exciting. A new little edition will be joining the family here very soon and we can not wait for her arrival!!!! A new path has opened for Emerson and I and I know that this is something that will be the best for us and I am so happy to being seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel for school!!! Life is really great for us now and it's only getting better. Thanks to our family for all your support and love will Emerson and I continue on our little journey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment