Yea Yea I know, before you say anything I have been a MAJOR slacker on this blog!!!!! I can't help it sometimes I just completely forget about this thing and if I do remember I just don't have anything clever or fun to talk about so it gets pushed back to the next days to-do lists!!! Anyways on to something fun!!!!!
In just a few short weeks ( less than 2) MY little baby girl is going to be 2, aaahhhhhhhh!!!! Totally freaking out here people, where has these last 2 years gone???? I feel like if I blink I miss so much!!!! It just feels like yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital. These past 2 years have been some of the hardest, trying but more importantly the best years so far. So many things I have been able to experience with her has just made everything that much better and special!!!!
Just a few updates on things we are working on with her. For starters I would lllllooooovvveeeeee for her to be potty trained by her birthday but that doesn't look like it's going to happen so hopefully by winter we can get this ball rolling!!!!! Emerson can count up to 4 and then she just starts saying random numbers, I must admit though it is kind of cute!!!! We trying to learn our colors but to her everything is pink, so that is still a work in progress!!! She is working on her ABC's and it is quite entertaining to watch this in progress. Emerson is so full of life and brings a smile to my face each and everyday I see her changing. She is little miss independent and wants to do EVERYTHING on her own and throws a screaming fit if she can't!!!!! This is a very trying process but it is amazing to watch her try and do things all by herself!!!! She is such a Papa's girl and she has him wrapped around her little finger, I love it!!!! I love how she is his little shadow and I am so blessed that she has such an amazing Papa in her life to be a huge male influence to her. He is already talking about what sports she is going to conquer when she gets older!!!!! He would be so thrilled if she took up golf, I would be excited in any adventure she wants to tackle. She adores her GG and loves to go swimming with her. She can't get enough of her cousin J even though they fight like cats and dogs most of the time. She adores her little "sissy" Ruby and cant give her enough kisses when she sees her. She loves her Auntie and always wants to go with her because she knows she will get to play with the girls if she does. That is just a few of the amazing people in her life and there are many more family members that have been a big part of her life since she was born. A few more cousins and one more on the way. I can't wait to see what the future hold for my little girl and our family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment