Monday, June 28, 2010

So it begins a new adventure . . .

So this past week my sister was asked to do my cousin's baby shower invitations, I think she is fab in photoshop but that might just be me. Then she asked me to take the picks, of course I was super excited and nervous all in one little ball. No pressure right, wrong!! At least I put pressure on myself. I didn't want the pictures to turn out like crap these could go on her baby shower invites. So we all sent each other pictures of ideas and the direction we wanted to go and it was alot of fun!!! It's always great to spend time with family especially when it's for such a fun occasion!!! We can't wait to meet little Bella at the end of the summer!!! She will make the great-grand kid count 4- girls to 1-boy!!!!


No comments: