Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything. Things have been super crazy at our house during the holidays so many amazing memories made this year with the kiddos. Emerson is at the age where she is able to enjoy Christmas a little bit more than last year which she slept the whole time. We all were blessed as a family this year and I (we) have so much to be thankful for and to look forward too.

I just started my last class for my bachelor's degree and will be done in just a few weeks, yahoo!!!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it. My niece will also be here in just a few short weeks so I am very excited for her to get here, all the kids are excited as well. Jadyn just wants her to get here finally so they can play like her and Emerson do!!!! So many things to look forward to this year we are all very excited!!!!

Baby mohawk!!!!! She is finally getting some hair with length!

She got to throw her first "Chuck a Puck" on Saturday!!!!

No comments: