Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas already
Wow I can't believe that we are only 10 days away from Christmas and for once I am just about done with my shopping, I just have a few little things to finish up. That always makes it nice to not have to scramble around at the last minute, I hate that. Emerson has been enjoying every part of this time of year so far, the Christmas tree and lights are her favorite, oh wait I think ripping of the wrapping paper on some of the gifts under the tree already is her fav. But any how she gets into everything and wants to touch all the ornaments so sadly only have the top half of our tree decorated because the little love bug will take them all off, the ones she can reach!!! We are trying to take the girls to Santa really soon it should be fun, I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment