Friday, January 8, 2010
So it begins . . . .
I finally have started my very LAST class of my Bachelors degree, woohoo!!!! This time has been a long time in the making, umm can I say almost 10 years!!! But you know what I just have to look at it and be proud that I am finishing. Granted it took a little bit longer but I went back and I am finishing!!!! I want Emerson to look at me and be proud and know that no matter how hard things are and you may have all kinds of different obstacles anything is possible if you just stick to it! So I have about 3 weeks left before I officially graduate and I couldn't be more excited!!! I also have a niece that could come at anytime now and I can't wait to see her little squishy face!!! So this month is going to be one crazy exciting month and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment