Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Mother's Day
As Sunday quickly approaches it is setting in that it's MY first actually Mother's day woohoo. Last year I was preggers and technically I was a mom at that point but she wasn't here for me to hold so it wasn't really real, at least to me anyways. I can't believe that I am actually a mom, I guess it still really hasn't set in even though Emerson is almost 9 months old (WOW 9 mo already). I feel like my life has never been better and each and everyday is a new adventure for her and I. This girl is a chubby little speed crawler who is trying to walk very hard but can't quite get it down. I think it's her short little Fred Flinstone feet that get in the way. I now can say I truly understand the stresses and triumphs that mothers go through with their children. My life has taken on another dimension with her and I now can see things differently than before I had her. I count every day as a blessing no matter how difficult it may seem I just have to remember that God has put me on this path and for that I am thankful and it's just an amazing ride we are taking down this rode. I have a greater love and appreciation for my mother and my sister who we all can share this amazing bond that is stronger than before, we are all mother's together and I enjoy every waking moment I get to spend with both of them and Jadyn as well. Love you guys and all of the mother's and future mother's who are in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment