Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am so crazy

Call me insane but I am starting to, well at least trying, to begin to look for theme ideas for Emerson's first birthday. I know people can you believe it's almost been a year. My precious amazingly cute little, well not so little anymore, baby girl will be 1 years old in a few months. It's crazy how time flies. Well she will be 9 mo. old in a few days so I thought I would get a head start. Seeing as how she was born in the middle of the summer I thought what's better than a pool party/BBQ at my house, something small just a few family and friends, yeah right small. What I am thinking it's my kids first bday but that is a whole other issue especially when it comes down to the $$$. So I was thinking maybe a cupcake or flower theme? I already have some cute cakes in mind and the colors are already set, the same as my shower. So let the fun begin I want to be the fun mom with great creative fun ideas, but that is a major work in progress.

No comments: