Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy people

Ok the weirdest thing happened last night when my mom and I were eating dinner. There was this big crash up derby outside the restaraunt. The guy the caused the reck, his car was pretty mangled. He was trying to clear the smoke from his airbags and then he got out of the car. Because the car was on the far left side of the lanes he started to job across the street to where the sidewalk was. Then he just kept running, this loser just kept going. Meanwhile the people that he hit had to have an ambulance called. It was literally the craziest thing ever that this fool kept on running. I mean now that I think about it, it makes me laugh but at the time it really wasn't funny. I just had to share that with you =).

No comments: