Monday, October 20, 2008
Whistle while you work
So I started back at work today, so tragic. I wasn't sure how I would be dropping my baby off today. Would I be excited to get back to the daily grind and being surrounded by women my age or would I just be a sobbing mess that my little girl is now in the care of someone who is a complete stranger to her. Now her sitter is amazing people, my family personally knows her and I completly trust her with my little angel. Not to mention her big cousin J will be there to protect her. Actually Emmie needs to be protected from J but thats another story. But to my surprise I did very well today, a little tired but not what I thought I would be. Em thought it would be fun to wake up at 2:30 am and think that it was play time, I think she knew I was going back to work. But I was fine until I was dropping J and emmie off because Jadyn decided she would have a complete melt down in the driveway at the sitters house. Lovely, right? Here I have m baby in one arm 2 diaper bags and J throwing screaming fit not wanting to go in. People i must say my hat goes off to those mothers that have 2 kids close in age cause let me tell you I thought I was going to lose my mind. I guess it was a little overwhelming going back to work and having to take the both of them. But it's moments like these that just make my day a worthwhile waking up early to see their bright shining little faces. So far the day has gone by quickly and I can only wonder how my little angel is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment