Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life's little moments

sleeping beauty
Bath time

My chubby girl

Before my world change forever I really only lived my life for me and I took things for granted. I never really took the time to appreciate the things and people in my life before Emerson came into my life. Now everyday is a new adventure and I have come to appreciate the little moments in my life. There isn't a day anymore in my life that is the same and I have began to take every little thing good or bad with open arms knowing that everything happens for a reason. The best little moments now are just looking at my daughter grow and learn how to smile and all the little changes she has gone through since she was born almost 2 months ago. Everything I do in my life is to give her the best of everything possible. If you have kids you know what I am talking about, they are your everything in life and they are your #1. Everyday is a blessing for me and my family just to be able to let them know how much you love them and just being able to go through life's experiences with them and their support.


I am forever grateful for my daughter and my family in my life.

No comments: