Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time is up already


I can't believe 10 weeks has flown by so fast . Sadly I am having to go back to work as a working mommy =(. My baby girl is 10 weeks old, this is the scary part. I feel like just yesterday I held my little Emmie in my arms for the first time. Now she holds her head up, knows who her mommy is, and smiles and coos as my silliness on a daily basis. These are the times that I wish I could bottle up and keep forever. But I can't wait till she can sit up on her own and begin that little deep belly laugh that goes on forever or when she looks up at me and says momma. These are the little joys that I long to have forever and the ones I look forward to everyday. Everyday is something new and so amazing with her I can't believe how much she has changed my life and made it that much better. To look into her eyes and know that this little person is a part of me leaves me speechless and I cannot wait to see who this little person turns out to be. The possibilites are endless for her and the excited part is the future for us and seeing who she becomes and the things she will do in life.

No comments: