Tuesday, September 8, 2009

UPDATE

I feel like Emerson is like a sponge and taking so much in daily I thought I would give a quick little update. This past weekend we enjoyed just hanging out and not rushing around for anything, just time to relax was way overdue. She has learned a few new things and they couldn't be any cuter. Jadyn is over at the house all the time and starting on Saturday morning the second Emerson woke up all she could say all day long was "Jayn", she even walked over to the door ask for her, she would use her play phone and talk to her. I just thought that was the cutest thing ever, she lovers her so much she can't get enough of her. Then after I read a book to her I always say "tada" so she has picked up on that and says that everytime something happens and she has figured out how to pick up toys and put things away, with a little help from she is getting much better. Hope everyone had a great weekend.!!!!

No comments: