Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100th post!!!!

Woohoo, wow I can't believe my 100th post. Well anyways happy Wednesday!!!!! So many things going on this week for us. The Fair starts, finally!!!!! I finish up one of my last classes for school, 2 more and counting!!!!! We are taking the kiddos to the fair this weekend and J is thrilled to get to see all of the farm animals, especially the goats. Why the goats I have no clue, with her we just go with it. And my favorite of all, the fair food. Although not great for my diet of trying to eat healthier food, I will be walking around, so I keep trying to convince myself that it all balances out, yeah right!!!!


I promise my daughter does wear clothes, GiGi sprayed her with the hose so I took her onsie off. But I know if she could she would rather be naked.

No comments: