Thursday, April 2, 2009

My poor baby

My poor baby girl when she gets sick, she really gets sick. I think it has alot to do with the fact that she was born early but who knows for sure I am not a doctor. Last week Emerson was diagnosed with a lung infection and had to go back on breathing treatments, like last time. But this time she is one 2 breathing treatments and an antibotics. Not to mention she has more teething coming in and she started crawling. She is such a little momma's girl now I think we spoil her to much and when she is cranky she wants to be loved on ALL THE TIME. But hey with a face like that how could you say no. She has me wrapped around her little finger it's sad. But I would do anything for this little girl, my chunkers.

No comments: