Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 months old

I can't believe it, it still seems like yesterday my baby girl was born. She turned 7 mo old yesterday and so many changes have taken place since that hot day in August. My baby girl is finally starting to sprout some fuzz that looks like hair. She has 2 thats right 2 teeth coming in at the same time and for that reason these past few weeks have been very trying on my nerves trying to make her as pain free as possible. I think I have that down for the most part but it's still a work in progress. My little chunker is trying to crawl. She can get on her knees and rock but she hasn't quite figured out the whole motion thing but it's coming together. It won't be long before she is moving all over the place and I can't wait for those moments. She is the chunkiest squishable little girl ever and I am truely blessed that she will get to call me mom and she is my daughter. With all the things I have gone through in the past year I would not change a thing because I know that god has chosen this path for and there is something amazing that comes along with it. Times have been tough, being a single mother is not walk in the park, but I get to wake up to my daughter everyday and see her smiling little chubby cheeks and I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I do have the most amazing family and friends in the world and thank you guys I love you all. Emerson and I blessed to have you all in our lives.

No comments: