I know I completely slacked off this weekend on what I am thankful for, but not to mention that my computer will still not all me to access the website from some reason!!! But anyways this weekend was full of adventure and spending lots of time with the family, it couldn't have gotten any better. This weekend was the first time I braved the Black Friday crowds and it was very interesting, I don't remember the last time I got up at 3:30am that wasn't for a crying child. Another first this weekend, Emerson got her first every haircut (more like a trim).

If you know anything about Emerson you know that she hates anything on her head. She won't wear bows, hats, or even a head band long enough to get out the door. So when she kept this on I had to snap a pic ASAP. She is quite the little fashionista!

This one I just loved because it makes her cheeks look so squishy and pinchable!!! She actually kept this one on the longest!

Emerson is quite the moving target for GiGi!!! But Papa came and kept her busy so she would sit still!!!

Here is the finished product!!!! Just a little trim in the back and she looks so cute the way it falls when I blow dry it!!! Now only if the top part could catch up to the back!
No comments:
Post a Comment