Happy Tuesday
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Meltdown
So last night was crazy!!!!! Well for starters my class got cancelled which I was really exciting about so I rushed home so I can be with my baby girl and fam before it got to late. The girls were over so Emerson was just thrilled that she could play with her cousin. We let the girls go outside because they love to be outdoors, which I love they love to do that. Before we knew it we could hear squeals and we went outside to check it out because it wasn't the bad squeals. We turned the corner and Emerson was completely gray!!!!! We had thought Jadyn had poured dirt all over her but we realized it was cement from the bag so we rushed the girls into the tub before it could get into their eyes. It was quite a site to see but a little crazy!!! Then I tried to upload all 400 pics from this weekend and then I thought the computer crashed and we has a TON of pics that had yet to be backed up. So I broke down in tears because there were pics from when Emerson was born and her first birthday among other important things. So after a service charge from Dell (they suck) we unplugged the printer and the computer worked again and we backed everything up, thank the lord!!!!!! I am sure the Dell guy thought I was crazy for crying while talking to him, oh well. But everything is all good now and I can breath easier knowing we will have those special pics!!!!
Happy Tuesday
Happy Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment