
11 months ago today the best thing happened in my life, my daughter was born. I can't believe how fast things have gone and how much they have changed for the better for us. Everyday is a new day for us and a new little thing learned for the both of us. Through all the struggles of the occasional sleepless nights, whining because of teething, or crying just to hear her own voice but the best thing of all is getting to see her little toothy grin everyday I wake up and when I come home from work. School has defintely been more of a challenge this past year but I know I am so close (January) to finishing better things are yet to come for Emerson and I. I want to thank all of my family and friends that have been a huge part of our lives and we couldn't have done it without you guys.
PS- a little update, little Ms. Emerson had decided to take her time in walking. She can take a few steps here and there but has chosen to take her little plastic chair and push it around the house. She looks like her Granny pushing her walker. She is mobile and it is a crack up. She is a little fish and loves to go swimming with her cousin J and her princess toys. She is my little tan white hair baby. My pride and joy and what I live for.
No comments:
Post a Comment