Saturday, June 27, 2009
Done
Ok just wanting to write and get all this nonsense off my chest and feel better. I HATE, yes hate, when people lie. Come on people lets get it together ok. There is only one reason in my eyes why people lie, its because they know they screwed up and they don't want to admit it to the other person involved. Well guess what it makes it that much worse and to think that the truth would never come to light, well it did. It really just confirms everything that I have thought and will ever think or feel. It is a complete waste of my time and breath for me to deal with it. It's not even worth me bringing it up to you face to face because I am not the one that lost out you are. I am not going to mention any names because I am not about that and I will not discuss the matter any further. You can speculate what or who it is about but only that person if he/she reads this will know. There I have said it, I am done and over it and moving on now! So you guys enjoy the rest of your weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment