Friday, February 27, 2009

Twilight

Ok yeah I know I am way behind on the times. Before January I honestly didn't have the slightest clue as to what this whole "Twilight" thing was. A friend at work let me read the book while I was down stairs and before I got through the first chapter I was hooked. I finished the first book in 2 days. Every free second I had I read it. At home it was a little bit more difficult I only got a chance to read when Emmie was sleeping.  I think I finished the whole series in almost 2 weeks. I know they are little teeny bopper books but they are just really easy to get into. Now I am not a huge vampire fan at all but this was different I actually got my sister to read it and she is as hooked as everyone that I have spoken with about it. So now I am along with all the little teenage girls who can't for the 2nd movie to come out. But I do know one thing for sure I will not be staying up late to stand in line for the movie, I am not that crazy. I am too old haha. No actually I just would rather sleep and hang out with my baby. If you haven't read it yet you must and besides I at least would now I am not that behind on the times if you haven't read them yet.

No comments: